Saturday, November 07, 2009

Keeping Away the Blues

Just as I did after Tony died, I found myself going back more often to watch the Asian dramas I love after I lost Tiger. It is what keeps me from falling into a depression. Thomas is still with me, but he keeps to himself mostly. He comes to me when he is hungry, that's about it. So I am alone with no one to talk to. Tiger always listened to me and would let me ramble on. Not Thomas.

For some reason, I have been watching a lot more Korean dramas lately. Maybe it is because of certain actors? I have found two actors that I am very much interested in and have been trying to see all their work.

The first one I found was Kang Ji Hwan. I first saw him when I watched “Hong Gil Dong“. Something about his face and voice caught my attention. I have watched some of his other works, like “Capital Scandal”, “Exhibition of Fireworks” and “My Girlfriend is an Agent“. And even though “Hong Gil Dong” is still my favorite, my second favorite has to be “Be Strong, Geum Soon”.


Then another actor caught my eye. Yoon Sang Hyun. He is absolutely adorable!! He was in “Exhibition of Fireworks”, had a small role in "One Mom and Three Dads", I adored him in "Queen of Housewives" but totally fell in love with him in "Take Care of the Young Lady". He was wonderful as Butler Seo. I can't imagine anyone else in that role.

Can't wait to see what Yoon Sang Hyun will be doing next. Oh, did I mention he also sings? What a wonderful voice! You can hear him if you visit my youtube page. The first video is his song from "Take Care of the Young Lady". His voice is so sweet and soothing. I could listen to him all day.

1 comment:

rincih said...

Hi,.. nice 2 read ur blog. I'm a yooner 2 & i totaly agree with U. Yoon Sang Hyun is an adorable man. He's so cute, so sweeat,.. I saw Take Care of Young Agassi 4 so many time, just 2 see him. I thing I'm crazy 2 him,.. I hear his song all my day, watching his picture so many time in a day,..
I think he change mind about an ideal man. he's my dream,..
Btw, I really wonder about his realy love story.
See U