Monday, March 26, 2012

My new kitten at 4 months

Well, I was finally able to get some of my photos from my digital camera. This new laptop does not have a slot to insert the media card like my old laptop had. And I do not have the cable to go from my camera to the PC. Went to Walgreen's photo lab to see about putting the photos on a CD. I have 2 media cards full of photos, but only one was able to be put on CD. The other media card seems to be scratched and can't be read by the machine. And that is the card that has all the photos of my new kitten at a younger age. He was only 2 months when he came to me and is now 5 months old. He is growing so fast! Yesterday I took him for his booster shot. Now he is all caught up with his shots and I can make arrangements for him to be neutered.

I named my baby Koyani. He is so full of energy and is so much fun to watch! He is definitely part Siamese. He fits the Siamese personality so well! He follows me from room to room, not liking to be alone. He tells me when he has used his litter box so I can clean the solids out.

This photo is Koyani sitting on the bathroom sink. Isn't he so pretty? I just adore him!

No comments: