Wednesday, December 21, 2011

New Baby

Well, I finally broke down. My boys have been gone for awhile and it has been too quiet around here. And I missed having a cat in my life. So when my neighbor came knocking on my door asking if I wanted a kitten, I said yes.

The kitten is male and maybe about 2 months old. I'll have to ask for more info tomorrow. It's too late now to bother anyone.

Oh, if only my digital camera was working!! He is the cutest thing I have seen in a long time. What do I name him? Nothing comes to mind right now, but it can wait. If I take my time maybe just the right name will come to me.

He has been running around, exploring. He only let me hold him when he first came in. He has eaten a little food and drunk a little water. Hasn't used the litter box yet, though. He runs by me too fast to catch him but I want him to get used to being held. Have been talking to him so he can get used to my voice.

It's been too long since I have had a young kitten. Forgot how frisky they can be!

No comments: