Thursday, July 22, 2010

Well, "Coffee House" has only 2 more episodes. I am not sure of the direction it is going, but if it is going the way I think it is, I am not liking it. As much as I love Kang Ji Hwan, I don't like Park Si Yeon. I didn't like her when she was in the last half of Family Outing, season 1, and I still don't like her. I'm not exactly sure why, but I guess we just don't always know or understand the reasons why. Jung Woong In is in "Coffee House", and his character is sooooo different from the character he played in "Last Scandal". I really liked him in that.

While I was at Viikii to see "Coffee House", I checked out some of the other dramas they have subbed there. Found a very nice, warm story, a drama from China, called "Rent a Girlfriend Home for New Year". Loved this one!! Liked the two main actors. Du Chun and Xue Jia Ning. Never saw them before, but I think I will try to find some of their other work.

No comments: