Saturday, April 17, 2010

I love to read but since I have no way of getting to the library anymore, I have started downloading audio books from my library. Mostly I stick with books from the mystery and suspense area, as that has always been my favorite genre. Ever since I first read Agatha Christie when I was a very young girl, I have loved mysteries.

I recently listened to "Life Expectancy" written by Dean Koontz. First time ever I found myself laughing so hard aloud while listening to an audio book. This was such a funny story, I didn't realize Dean Koontz could write comedy.


After that, I downloaded another mystery novel and was very surprised at how funny that one was. Again, I found myself laughing aloud while listening. It was "How to Murder Your Mother-In-Law" written by Dorothy Cannell. I had never read anything by her before, but will now see what else she has written.


No comments: