Friday, July 09, 2010

Re-watching Old Dramas

I have been watching a new drama with my second favorite Korean actor, Kang Ji Hwan. "Coffee House". But while I have to wait each week for the next 2 episodes, I have been re-watching some other dramas I enjoyed in the past.

Just finished re-watching a Thai drama, or lakorn as they are called, Jam Leuy Ruk which stars Atichart Chumnanont, nickname Aum. He is such a cutey!! Such mesmerizing eyes! The other one of his I re-watched is "Badaan Jai". I like his costar in “Jam Leuy Ruk", Taksaorn Paksukcharoen, nickname Aff.

Another lakorn I re-watched is “Sawan Biang”, starring Kane Theeradeth Wonpuapan, or Ken. and Anne Thongprasom. They have acted together in another lakorn I have seen “Oom Ruk”.

Sometimes it is fun to re-watch some dramas. For some reason, while I am waiting for the next episodes of "Coffee House", I can't seem to get interested in starting any new dramas. Actually, I shouldn't start watching a drama that is still airing, I get so frustrated with the waiting! But since it is Kang Ji Hwan I am waiting for, it is worth it.

No comments: