Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge

The other day I finished watching a Japanese drama and can not get the music out of my head. It was a live drama made from an anime which was from a manga. The manga is "Perfect Girl Evolution" and the live drama is "Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge". The drama has Kamenashi Kazuya from the j-pop group KAT-TUN which is from Johny's Entertainment. It also has Tegoshi Yuya from NEWS and Uchi Hiroki from Kanjani8. I love the opening song.










4 comments:

Persephone said...

Kame is my favorite too! Jin is a little too cocky for me.

GrannyDiane said...

I agree, but I couldn't think of the word I wanted to use for how I see Jin. You said it, though, thank you. I had read 1 comment where someone thought Kame didn't do very good at acting,but I thought he did a good job.
And I love when he smiles!!

Persephone said...

Kame definitely isn't the best actor around, but he does have great charisma!

GrannyDiane said...

I just re-watched "Nobuta wo Produce" and I think Kame has improved since then in his acting and his looks.