Sunday, June 15, 2008

Laughter

Lately I have watched so many sad or unhappy or dangerous dramas that it was getting me into a depressed mood. But the other day I finished a Korean drama that made me smile and laugh. It was "The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince". I love Gong Yoo, and after seeing some of the other work he has done I should not have been surprised that it was good. Plus he has one of the sexiest smiles I have seen in a long time. The actress that played opposite to him was new to me and I thought she was good. Her name is Yoon Eun Hye. I will definitely be checking out what else she can do. I also discovered another actor I had never seen before, Lee Sun Gyun . I will also be checking out his other work. Loved his voice and smile. This drama really made me laugh out loud. It made me happy.

I am on episode 6 of another good drama. It is also making me laugh, It is "One Percent of Anything". The only actor that looks familiar to me is the grandfather, played by Byun Hee Bong. I'm not positive yet where I have seen him, but eventually I'll figure it out.

It feels good to laugh. I realized I don't do enough of that anymore. My husband used to make me laugh every day. I miss that.

No comments: